IPL 2021 : 10 Teams to play in 2022 IPL, Compensation to FirstClass Cricketers
The governing body of the Cricket Board of India (BCCI) on Thursday confirm that the entry of two new franchises into the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2022 during the Annual General Meeting (
International Cricket Council’s (ICC) claim to include the T20 in Olympics
The BCCI is making a plan to begin the home season with the Syed Mushtaq Ali T-20 Championship in January after a delay of several months. In other decisions, veteran Congress leader Rajiv Shukla was officially appointed as the vice-chairman of the board in place of Mahim Verma of Uttarakhand. It is also learned that the General Assembly has decided in approval of Saurav Ganguly as the Director in the ICC Board. Secretary Jai Shah can be the some other director and the consultant of India withinside the committee of leader executives of the worldwide body.
10 teams will return to IPL after 2011
According to the new declaration by the BCCI, 10 teams will once again take part in IPL in 2022. After the 2011 IPL (Indian Premier League), 10 teams are coming back. In 2011, Pune Warriors and Kochi Tuskers Kerala were included. However the following year in 2012, Kochi was dropped and only nine teams played. However, 8 teams are part of IPL again in 2014 and will be there next year. Let us express you that 10 teams take part in the IPL in the year 2011, the same year, 9 teams participated in the year 2012 and 2013, to one side from when this premier league has started, only 8 teams have participated in this match have taken.
Ahmedabad has been named in the new franchise, along with some significant changes in it
- Ahmedabad’s name is at the lead of the new franchise. The names of Pune, Kanpur or Lucknow for other franchises are also being discussed.
- 2028 will support ICC’s supposition to include cricket in the Olympics.
- Shah will indicate India at the ICC and the board at the chief executive meeting.
- The BCCI has dismissed General Manager KVP Rao, who was asked to resign.
- In January, domestic tournaments will be held after Syed Mushtaq Ali.
- Conversation was also held on the conduct of women’s test matches and there will be a two Test series next year.
- If not fully released for hosting the World T-20, the ICC will be prepared to deduct from its annual profits of $ 39 million.
- Cricketers’ insurance cover ranged from 5 lakh to 10 lakh.
- Board umpires, match referees and scorers will stop working in 60 years.